Soul Space (Trading T/A Ger Hussey Ltd) are committed to preserving the privacy of all visitors to the soulspace.ie website. Please read the following privacy statement to understand how we use and protect the information that you provide to us.
By using this site, you consent to the collection, use and transfer of your information under the terms of this privacy statement.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
In running and maintaining our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information about your use of our site including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data.
- Information provided voluntarily by you. For example, when you register and/or sign up for information or make a booking and/or purchase.
- Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means.
USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We use the information that we collect from you to provide our services to you. In addition to this we may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
- To provide information to you that you request from us relating to our products or services.
- To provide information to you relating to other products that may be of interest to you. Such additional information will only be provided where you have consented to receive such information.
- To inform you of any changes to our website, services or goods and products.
If you have previously purchased goods or services from us we may provide to you details of similar goods or services, or other goods and services, that you may be interested in.
Where your consent has been provided in advance we may allow selected third parties to use your data to enable them to provide you with information regarding unrelated goods and services which we believe may interest you. Where such consent has been provided it can be withdrawn by you at any time.
If you want to stop receiving information about other products and services, you can opt out at any time by contacting us at email@example.com
STORING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
In operating our website, it may become necessary to transfer data that we collect from you to locations outside of the European Union for processing and storing. By providing your personal data to us, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing. We do our upmost to ensure that all reasonable steps are taken to make sure that your data is treated stored securely.
Unfortunately, the sending of information via the internet is not totally secure and on occasion such information can be intercepted. We cannot guarantee the security of data that you choose to send us electronically, sending such information is entirely at your own risk.
DISCLOSING YOUR INFORMATION
- In the event that we sell any or all of our business to the buyer.
- Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information.
- To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.
THIRD PARTY LINKS
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
In accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 you have the right to access any information that we hold relating to you.
An IP address is a number that is assigned to your computer automatically when you use the internet. When you visit a particular web page in the Website, our servers log your IP address.
We may use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, and to administer the Website. Your IP address is also used to help identify you and to gather broad demographic information.
We will retain your information for a reasonable period or as long as the law requires.
CHANGING YOUR INFORMATION
You can also ask us to amend the information we hold about you to ensure that it is accurate and kept up to date. Please contact us to do so at firstname.lastname@example.org
CHANGES TO OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT
Any changes to our privacy statement in the future will be posted to the Website and, where appropriate, through e-mail notification.
We may gather information about your general internet use by using the cookie. Where used, these cookies are downloaded to your computer and stored on the computer’s hard drive. Such information will not identify you personally. It is statistical data. This statistical data does not identify any personal details whatsoever
You can adjust the settings on your computer to decline any cookies if you wish. This can easily be done by activating the reject cookies setting on your computer.
What is a Cookie?
A cookie is a small text file that is placed on your machine to help this site provide a better user experience. Cookies retain user preferences and store information for things like shopping carts.
In alignment with the new Data Protect GDPR 2018, we are taking the following steps:
- Obtaining data controller permission before using any sub-contracted data processors
- Processing data only in accordance with controller instructions
- Maintaining data processing records and making same available to the supervisory authority
- Taking appropriate security measures and notifying the controller of any breaches
- Complying with overseas data transfer rules
- Possibly appointing a data protection officer (Article 37)