“Yes you might want to lose weight, yes you might want to build muscle, but right now, you are enough. The moment you start to look in the mirror and feel inspired by the person you see, is the moment you take your own power back.”
In this episode, Gerry discusses:
– Where his career started as a performance coach with the Irish Boxing Team.
– How psychology and the soul are intrinsically linked.
– The psychological side of food, nutrition and nourishment.
– The physical and mental need for balance.
– The danger of obsession and the importance of joy, laughter & fun.
– Why exercise is fundamental to our health at all levels
– His amazingly inspiring journey to self acceptance and striving to be the greatest ‘me’ that ever lived.
– Why we need to leave the past behind and live without fear.
– The simple beauty in 5 deep breaths.
– Removing the word ‘but’ from your vocabulary.